Four single journeys on one ticket - compared to the single ticket, you can save a lot in the respective price category. 4erTickets are available for adults and for children (from 6 to 14 years old inclusive).
Tickets are valid in the respective price category until the destination is reached - but no longer than the
- Short haul:
20 minutes from validation, see range Short haul
- Price level A:
90 minutes from validation
- Price level B:
120 minutes from validation
- Price level C:
180 minutes from validation
- Price level D:
300 minutes from validation
With the 4erTicket you can change between all VRR local transport (trams, buses, underground trains, suspension railway, S-Bahn, RE, RB). Exception: With the short-distance ticket, it is not possible to change between trains and trams, buses or underground trains.
In addition, round trips or return trips are not allowed with the 4-ticket.
Trips with several people
The 4-ticket is also suitable for shared journeys: one ticket field must be stamped per person and journey.
1st class trips
In conjunction with an additional ticket per person and journey, you can also use 4st class trains with a 1-ticket.
Bicycle transport with the FahrradTicket
For the VRR-wide bicycle transport, a bicycle ticket for € 4 must be purchased in connection with the 3,80-ticket per bicycle. The FahrradTicket is valid for 24 hours from validation.
Prices from 01.01.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX
|Short haul||6,60 €||6,40 €|
|Price level A||11,50 €||6,40 €|
|Price level B||24,20 €||6,40 €|
|Price level C||50,60 €||6,40 €|
|Price level D||60,30 €||6,40 €|
Good to know:
- 4erTickets are available from STOAG app, at machines, at the driver's, in the STOAG customer centers and in the advance booking offices.
- The ticket must be stamped before the journey (does not apply to purchases in the vehicle, the first journey is already validated here).
- Once stamped, tickets are not transferable.
- Children under the age of 6 travel for free. *
- 6-14 years: child rate
* Children under 6, if they are not already attending school, must be accompanied by an adult or another child who is at least 6 years old.