Information for refugees
Here we provide you with important information that you need as a committed helper or as a refugee yourself for buses and trams:
- Information on the use of buses and trains (German version)Information on how to use bus and rail (English version) Information sur l'utilisation des bus et des trains (French version)
- Information on the use of buses and trains (Arabic version)
- Informacije o koriš? Enju autobusa i voza (Serbo-Croatian version)
- Informacion për përdorimin e autobusit dhe trenit (Albanian version)
- Information on the use of buses and trains (Persian version)
Further information on tickets and purchasing tickets can be found under the menu item "Tickets".
If you want to buy your ticket from the bus driver, please have the appropriate change ready. The driver cannot always return change. In such cases, you will receive a voucher from the driver for the amount of the change, which you can then redeem in our customer centers.
If you want to buy your ticket at the bus driver, please keep small change ready. The driver cannot always give you back change. In such cases you receive a voucher from the bus driver which you can redeem at our customer centers again.
Si vous voulez acheter votre billet auprès le conducteur, s'il vous plaît faire l'appoint. Le conducteur ne peut pas toujours redonner le monnaie. In pareil cas vous recevez un bon de réduction que vous pouvez racheter à nos centers of the client alors.